Jan 22, 2013

To My Dearest Dragon

To my dearest Dragon, this letter is brought to you.

My heart feels this sad but i have no one to talk to
I wanna smile broadly sometime but have no one beside me
Maybe I'm missing you

I was about to cry and jump into you. Because that time I really had no one to talk to. And also that time, I was missing someone. So, just because of that, I am very thankful for being there.

Thankyou, for composing that kind of song, since you are one of a kind.

Hi, my dearest Dragon.

You've worked so hard till now. You've reached your goal, your dreams. The whole world really respect to you, even Rihanna and Adam Lambert too. So, up to now, why so serious?

And, my dearest Dragon. Could you bring all the boys to twitter, please? Then we could have fun together.

That's all. Since my english and korean aren't good enough.

Love,
me.
just another one that wanna be your real important person.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Sufia

Sorbonne, Seoul, Saudi Arabia, SOON